Location: Las Vegas, NV 89147
FLSA Status: Full-time, Exempt
IconTrust is a fast-growing Nevada trust company. We focus on the administration of trusts in collaboration with a client’s existing advisors including their financial advisor, attorney, and CPA.
We are seeking a motivated individual with excellent communication skills for an entry-level position. The Trust Administrator will support our Trust Officers in the daily operations and administration of trust accounts. Previous experience in or knowledge of the trust industry is not necessary as we will train you. After about three months there will be an opportunity to be assigned client relationships of your own with the complete supervision and assistance from our team.
- Collaborate with Trust Officers to open new trust accounts by corresponding with new clients and their advisors, ensure appropriate forms are collected and properly filed, establish outside brokerage or financial accounts when required, and deposit receipts from clients,
- Effectively communicate with clients, financial advisors, estate planning attorneys, and accountants via email, mail, and phone.
- Assist team with daily office operations such as answering phones, scanning documents, sending mail, creating reports, and organizing trust account files.
- Assist with client distribution requests including preparation of documentation needed to support the requests, initiating client disbursements, automatic payment setup, wire transactions, and ACH transfers.
- Provide superior customer service to clients, advisors, and trust beneficiaries.
salary and Benefits:
- Salary: Negotiable
- Full benefits package
- Eligible for 401k after 3 months
- Tuition reimbursement program.
- Competitive paid vacation.
- Bonus potential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of services (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and problem-solve for many different clients
- High School Diploma or GED is required. A college degree in a related field is preferred.
- Work experience in the following industries is preferred: banking, finance, human resources, marketing, law, hospitality, customer service, and administration.
Equal Opportunity Employer
IconTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please send your resume to Gino Pascucci at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-998-3700 for more information.